New ventures and established businesses need access to capital.
Clients know that our transactional attorneys can put together a financing. They also know that we understand industry-specific sources of capital, market terms and the opportunities and pitfalls of different approaches. We advise companies, lenders and investors in both project and corporate debt and equity financings, and we often work creatively with government incentives or commercial arrangements to magnify liquidity.
Some of our clients look to our knowledge of financing structures common in the communications, technology or energy industries or in venture deals. Many clients want our help walking a careful line between getting money in the door but avoiding a bad deal. Still other clients ask us to be creative to help them raise capital because they don’t fit neatly into one category. Whatever the ask, our attorneys help clients navigate the varied landscape of private company finance.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations