Supply Chain Security
The diversity and complexity of today’s communications networks reflect a technological success story – and yet they also pose increasing risk, as those networks are assembled with hardware and software components produced by hundreds of thousands of companies all over the world.
The networks we rely on for the basic functions of life and business are in many ways beyond any single entity’s control, so ensuring the security of the telecommunications supply chain overall requires collaboration by all participants in the global internet and communications ecosystem – ranging from government agencies focused on nation-state and criminal threats of espionage and sabotage to industry stakeholders such as connectivity and communications infrastructure providers, device and equipment manufacturers, software developers, and enterprises large and small.
Our clients span all components of the marketplace and are leaders in developing partnerships with government, giving us unique insight into the interrelationships within this complex marketplace as well as the ability to forge and leverage alliances between these stakeholders to address supply chain security concerns. As statutory and regulatory supply chain security requirements develop, and as public-private partnerships for supply chain risk management mature, our experience in and relationships with a variety of regulators, executive branch departments, and congressional committees – including those whose jurisdiction goes far beyond to the communications sector – enable us to engage proactively with government stakeholders to advance our clients’ objectives.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations