Exciting changes are afoot in energy transactions, with new technologies and players, baseload retirements, changing cost curves and proliferating regulatory agendas.
Our attorneys are at the forefront, wherever complex transactions require deep industry knowledge and seamless integration with federal and state regulation.
At times, transactions like power or asset purchases are relatively straightforward. More often, clients rely on our expertise to navigate a changing landscape. Our attorneys can be found helping large utilities craft first-of-their-kind arrangements for large customers or new facilities. On one day, we are advising developers or Fortune 100 companies on behind-the-meter cogeneration and renewable facilities. On the next, we are assisting with deployments of batteries and microgrids, developing new commercial solar lending arrangements or negotiating cutting edge deals for wholesale supply.
No matter what complexities arise in energy transactions, clients appreciate our responsiveness, nuanced legal counsel and dogged perseverance to protect their interests and achieve results.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement and Investigations