Mergers & Acquisitions
Our M&A practice focuses primarily on media, telecom, infrastructure, and energy deals.
WBK is right there with clients at all stages of a transaction, helping structure the deal and negotiate letters of intent, conducting due diligence and drafting definitive agreements, obtaining regulatory approvals, and handling closings and post-closing matters. We routinely work closely with bankers, lenders, in-house counsel and (when needed) SEC counsel in connection with various transactions.
Our goal is to combine commercial transactional expertise with specialized subject matter expertise, enabling us to identify and address issues before they can become problems.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations