Tower Siting & Infrastructure
Communications networks and infrastructure are evolving dramatically, and clients turn to WBK to navigate the dynamic and complicated regulatory environment.
As consumers and businesses demand more coverage and capacity, and communications services play an increasingly important role in our lives, WBK has been at the forefront of efforts to streamline and improve the infrastructure siting process.
From large wireless carriers and broadcasters to local service providers, leading tower companies and industry organizations, WBK helps clients address federal regulatory and related challenges that arise throughout the infrastructure life cycle. Whether we are helping clients comply with siting rules, developing compliance plans, providing strategic counsel to resolve siting disputes, or representing clients in enforcement proceedings, we tailor our work to the client’s needs, work closely in-house teams, and strive to help our clients avoid or successfully resolve issues.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations