Legislation & Public Policy – State and Federal
The seamless integration of legal and public policy strategies is what clients receive every day from WBK.
This collaborative approach allows us to not only anticipate our client’s needs, but create public policy solutions custom tailored to their specific needs. WBK’s unique combination of former FCC and FERC staff, former PUC, FCC and FERC Commissioners, along with industry experts, provide our clients with the ability to create solutions that have been analyzed from every angle.
WBK provides clients the full suite of government relations services, including association management and advocacy, state and local government lobbying, policy development, public relations strategy, municipal activity and legislative bill tracking, and policy analysis.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations