Administrative & Court Litigation
Clients seeking to realize goals, both in and out of the hearing room, turn to WBK.
Our approach to administrative and courtroom litigation is client-focused so that we can achieve cost-effective results.
Our attorneys have extensive experience litigating before state public utility commissions in numerous jurisdictions. We know what motivates our clients, other players in the industry, and decision-makers, and this knowledge informs our approach to both negotiations and hearing strategy. Our team of industry experts and former regulators brings a wealth of subject matter expertise to each matter, as well as the unique experience gained from serving as utility commissioners.
WBK’s experience extends to the courtroom, where clients rely on the personal attention and deep industry knowledge provided by our attorneys. Our team combines the strength of experienced litigators with a spectrum of industry experience to achieve the best results in difficult cases.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations