Privacy & Data Protection
WBK’s privacy and data protection attorneys work with clients on the forefront of privacy and data protection law and regulation.
We are part of the many conversations about the future of privacy law, and also provide a broad range of compliance advice and product and service counseling. Informed by our policy work, we provide advice to clients on current compliance matters while also working with them to mitigate future scrutiny on emerging data use issues where the law may remain unsettled.
The team includes alumni of the FTC, the White House, and the Department of Commerce’s NTIA, who work closely with longer-term firm attorneys steeped in unique privacy rules applicable to companies throughout the communications and technology ecosystem.
- Telecommunications and Media
- Administrative and Court Litigation
- Broadband and IP-Enabled Services
- Broadcast – Radio and Television
- Communications Transactions
- Digital Media
- Equipment Marketing, Labeling and Pre-Authorization Operation
- FCC Enforcement
- FTC, Advertising and Consumer Protection
- International and Satellite Communications
- State Regulation
- Tower Siting and Infrastructure
- Video Distribution Regulation
- Wired Communications
- Wireless Communications and Spectrum Policy
- Privacy and Cybersecurity
- Transportation and Emerging Technologies
- Intellectual Property
- Enforcement Investigations