Ken is a trusted counselor to clients and is known for bringing a relentless passion to their representation. In four decades of advising broadcast and media companies on regulatory, policy and transactional matters, he has touched on all aspects of the myriad challenges they face.
Ken works with a wide range of broadcast companies, including family owned businesses and a national broadcast television network. While Ken’s practice is ever-changing, his client base is not: Ken continues to advise clients that he represented on the very first day he began law practice. This perspective offers him critical insight into the industry and enables Ken to bring experience, as well as creativity, to client needs.
Ken oversees the firm’s broadcast group. He brings a steady hand to this role, working on a daily basis with the group’s attorneys and clients.
- Lead FCC counsel for some of the largest radio and television station transactions in recent years
- Provide extensive prepublication content review for major television network broadcaster
- Undertake complex ownership structuring analysis for local, regional, and national broadcast entities
- Guide television broadcasters through comprehensive incentive auction and repacking processes
Honors and Leadership Positions
- Named to The Best Lawyers in America© for Communications Law (2010-2017)
- Recommended by Legal 500 US (2011- 2017)
- Recipient, Martindale Hubbell AV® Preeminent Peer Review Rating
- Washington, DC Super Lawyer (2013-2017)