Adam combines keen analytical thinking and practical guidance to counsel clients ranging from the nation’s largest and most dynamic communications providers and industry trade associations to start ups just entering the marketplace. Adam provides strategic, legal and policy advice on a broad array of communications issues before the Federal Communications Commission and other government agencies, with a particular focus on spectrum and wireless industry issues. Adam also works extensively with leading companies in gaining transaction approval from the FCC.
- Recognized in Best Lawyers for Communications Law (2018-2022)
- Ranked in Chambers, Telecom, Broadcast & Satellite — 2019, 2020
- Featured in Legal 500 US, Telecoms & Broadcast Regulatory — 2011
- Washington, DC Super Lawyer — 2013-2020
Pro Bono and Volunteer Projects
- Board of Directors, Miriam’s Kitchen (a non-profit dedicated to helping end chronic homelessness in Washington, DC)