WBK Webinar | FCC Issues for Broadcasters During the Pandemic
While the FCC building is virtually empty, the Commission continues to operate during the pandemic. In fact, it has issued a number of rulings designed to help broadcasters during the current crisis while continuing to churn out its routine work. On Tuesday, April 21, WBK presented a free webinar with David Oxenford to discuss what broadcasters need to know about what the FCC is doing during the pandemic.
Questions that were addressed include:
– Can I still contact the FCC, and will they still act on my applications?
– How does the pandemic affect FCC filing deadlines and the public file obligations?
– As the FCC provided any relief for broadcasters?
– What was that political broadcasting ruling last week?
– FCC issues you should be considering if you are working remotely
– What other actions of importance to broadcasters has the FCC taken in the last few weeks?
PPT Slide Deck
Please Note: These slides are meant as a general guide to the issues that you may face. This information should not be considered legal advice, as we do not have the specific facts of your situation which could affect how rules are interpreted. For legal advice, you should always talk to your own counsel.