Clients look to Natalie to develop and execute creative strategies in regulatory policy advocacy. Natalie believes that shaping business priorities into targeted, compelling, and authentic messages that align with public policy priorities leads to win-win outcomes and lasting results. She understands the value of building relationships, and she consistently works to incorporate additional voices and perspectives in support of her clients’ goals in regulatory proceedings.
Natalie advises companies, trade associations, and investors on the impact of Congressional and federal agency policy actions in areas such as consumer protection, cybersecurity, and privacy and data security. She represents clients before the FCC, FTC, Department of Commerce, and other agencies, with a particular focus on the technology, media, and telecommunications industries.
Natalie is a longstanding member and leader of the Women’s Bar Association of DC and the Federal Communications Bar Association and a frequent speaker on industry panels. She founded WBK’s Women’s Initiative and serves in a number of nonprofit and advocacy group leadership positions. Before joining WBK in 2008, Natalie worked in the federal government and at an AmLaw 100 firm.
Honors and Leadership Positions
- President, Federal Communications Bar Association
- Ranked in Chambers and Partners USA (2013-2020)
- Board Member, Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia
- Founder and Vice President, Lawyer Moms Action (formerly Lawyer Moms of America)
- Named to Washington, DC Super Lawyers (2013-2020)
- “Up and Coming,” 2013 Chambers USA