Danielle advises communications and technology clients on a wide variety of regulatory, policy, and transactional issues before the FCC and state regulatory entities. She monitors significant developments in the telecommunications and media regulatory landscape (at the FCC and elsewhere) and promptly issues reports to interested clients. She regularly analyzes and researches complex issues in the areas in which she practices, and prepares advocacy documents to advance client’s interests.
Danielle has a wide-ranging practice, but she is particularly involved with wireless issues including siting and infrastructure, deployment, and other broadband-related matters. She is well-regarded not only for the quality of her work, but also for her responsiveness, attention to detail, and commitment to the unique needs of each client.
Honors and Leadership Positions
- Awarded the Otis T. Smith Award by the Editorial Board of Volume 65 of the Catholic University Law Review
- Co-Chair of the Federal Communications Bar Association National Telecommunications & Technology Moot Court Competition Committee
- President of The Catholic University of America, Columbus School of Law, Law & Technology Institute Alumni Association
- Former Associate Editor, Catholic University Law Review
- Member, Federal Communications Bar Association
- Member, Women’s Bar Association